Targeted skills at the end of the training
- To update knowledge in senology: clinical, imaging, sampling and analysis methods, indications and therapeutic modalities
- Carry out a global management of the patient: psychological aspects, diagnostic tools, help with the acceptance of therapeutics etc…
- Diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of breast cancer.
- Post-cancer and reconstruction:
- The healthcare professional-patient relationship: reception and support of the consultant.
- What to do when faced with a breast symptom.
- Role of the care team: listening, looking, talking, touching.
- Clinical examination of the breasts.
- Technique and indications of mammography and ultrasound.
- Patient testimonials.
- Practical workshops
- A morning in the operating room and in the pathological anatomy laboratory.
- Sampling methods: fine needle biopsy, microbiopsy.
- Modalities and therapeutic environment: surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy.
- Rehabilitation: breast reconstruction, prostheses, psychological and physical after-effects.
- Screening, prevention