SIS Fellowship in Breast Surgery
The SIS Fellowship in Breast Surgery is designed to provide subspecialist education to surgeons who want to get a deeper understanding of breast diseases and multi-modality clinical care unique to the breast patient.s
Following successful completion of a residency program resulting to board eligibility, the fellowship consists of at least 12 months of ongoing education and training.
- A minimum of one year of continuous education is required.
- At least 10 months of breast surgery training, with formal rotations on surgical activities.
- The training must include formal rotations on nonsurgical breast services, (such as medical oncology, radiotherapy, radiology, pathology, genetic..et) are also required
- Clinical research activities are considering as a fundamental part of our fellowship.
- At least an intermediate language level is required depending on the practical language of department.
Who can apply for a fellowship?
If you are a Board Certified General Surgeon or Gynecologist in your nation, you are eligible to apply for the next available post.
The candidates are requesting to provide all of these documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Graduate and Postgraduate Education.
- Letter from the Chairman with whom the applicant have spent the
- Letter of interest from the candidate
Fellowship trainings and courses programs
This section will show available training programs and courses for medical students and post-graduates
If you would like to be a candidate to a fellowship program, please complete the application form bellow.